Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Who wants to join me in the Christian walk to fight for Christ.  It's time to come out of hiding and stand up for what is right.  Please don't be an undercover Christian.  Be proud of what you are.  God says those that are ashamed of him, he will be ashamed of them.  I urge you to show your faith by your walk, not just your talk.  It's good to tell people you are a Christian, but can others see that you are one, without you telling them.  Faith without works is dead.  It is hard to show your faith without works, because the Bible in James says to show your faith by your works.  I hope as an author, I can show my faith.  I want others to be inspired to live a Godly life and teach their children the same.  What legacy do you what to leave behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment