Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm almost forty and coming to that time in my life where I look back at the things I've accomplished, and things that I want to accomplish, and wonder where the time went.  When I was young, I thought time went by so slowly and now its speeding along.  There are so many things that I want to do, and so many places I want to go, and so many things I want to say.  I guess I'll have to write a book to get them all out.  Hope I can finish what I want to and where I can say that I have lived my life to the fullest and the best way that I could.  I hope you can say the same.  When I take my last breath and die and enter Heaven's gates, I wish to hear, "Well done thou good and faithful servant.  You have been faithful over some things, enter now into the joy of the Lord."  I hope you can hear the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment