Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nurses get embarrassed too.

I enjoy working as a nurse, but sometimes it is easy to get embarrassed.

I go to work and immediately get started passing out medicines, when I am approached by someone that cannot hear.  They ask a question and I try to answer.  They cannot hear me and say huh. I try to answer louder, but they still cannot hear me, and say huh.  I get louder and the process continues.  Before long, I look up and visitors are staring, wondering why on earth I am talking so loud.  I wonder if they think I am deaf, mean, crazy, rude, or what???   Usually the person who is asking me the question and cannot hear, will not stop asking the same thing until they finally hear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment