Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Poem: What has the Lord done for Me

“I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  God wants only the best for us.  He wants to give us our hearts desire.  If you trust in him, he will make all your dreams come true. 

What has the Lord done for me?
When I was blind and lost in my might,
He lifted me up and showed me the light.
When I was poor and had nothing to eat,
He gave me food and helped my defeat.
When I was scared and sore afraid,
He gave me comfort and came to my aid..
When I had nothing and was in need,
He gave me money and helped indeed,
When I was lonely and needed a friend,
He was there for me with him hand.
When I had a problem, conflict or strife,
He gave me the answer and helped my life.
When I was sick or needed a rest,
His strength and power helped the best.
What has the Lord done for me,
He reached out his hands and he died for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment