Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Prayer Changes Things


Prayer is the most important thing in a person's life.  The best way to get your prayers answered is to become closer to God. Pray everyday, pray often, pray without ceasing.  The closer you get to God, the more likely he will answer your prayer. When you pray, don't say the traditional prayer that others have said before you.  Say a prayer from your heart and let God know how much you need it answered.  I recently had to seek God with my whole heart for my father's life and healing.  As a nurse I tried to do everything myself.  I thought I could fix the problem myself.  After two months of trying to handle everything, I was exhausted and humbled.  Nothing I did worked.  I didn't want to give up on my faith that God could help.  So I decided to give up on myself and not God.  I asked him to heal my father, but said, "Not my will but your will Lord.  I am nothing and cannot do anything without you.  But with you, I can do all things.  You are the creator and master of the world and you have the ability to heal, I don't."  The next day after praying that prayer, my father was healed.  I have prayed for other people that were in a bad condition, including my daughter.  The doctors could not fix her seizures, but I knew God could.  He healed her completely.  I know that I do not have to worry, for God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment