Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I was recently asked by my publisher, what was the reason that I came to be an author.  The simple and plain truth, I love to write.  I love creating stories that evoke imagination.  There is no limit what you can do, where you can go, or who you can become in a book. I have written before that I hope my stories inspire, edify, and encourage others in a way that they may want to spread around that inner joy that comes from reading a good book. Authors should write things that will not demoralize our nations and our future leaders.  There are so many authors writing for money and do not care what they say or what they write in their ungodly books.  I am a Christian first, then Fiction author.  For more information about me, visit my website: tracykauffman.blogspot.com


In the faces of men and women I see God and in my own face in the glass, I find letters from God dropt in the street, and every one is signed by God's name, and I leave them where they are, for I know that wheresoever I go others will punctually come for ever and ever.

- Walt Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment