Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Thank you Lord

It's Sunday morning and I am getting ready for church.  Not because it is required of me or that I feel guilty, it is because I love to hear what the Lord wants to tell me today.  Where two or three are gathered together, there am I in the midst.  Jesus tells us this in his word.  There is a difference in praying by yourself.  Yes, the Lord hears you when you pray, but when he is with you that is so much better.  He gives you a feeling of peace that cannot be explained in words.  I hope you will try to give church a chance if you have not ever gone before.  At church, you gain a different type of family, that are all there for the same purpose.  Try to find a Bible preaching, God fearing church and you can't go wrong.  I hope you have a blessed day for I plan too.  God has blessed me in so many ways that I cannot name or mention.  Thank you God, for your blessings on me.  You gave me life that I might enjoy all things.  You gave me air to breath, food to eat and love unimaginable.

No comments:

Post a Comment