Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lose Weight the healthy way

I am a nurse and want to live a healthy life for myself and my family.  I don't believe in taking diet pills, because they are unhealthy, whatever type you take.  They can speed up your heart, possibly make you have a heart attack, just so they can help you lose a few pounds.  I recently tried to lose weight the healthy way, by eating all natural foods.  I went to the grocery store and bought fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats.  I used my steamer to steam the veggies and added a little salt and lemon for flavoring.  Best vegetables I've tasted in a long time, and they are completely healthy.  Guess what, I started losing weight.  On average a pound a day.
Yes, it is a transition for your body.  Your body craves all the bad things, that you've been eating.  Pizza, chips, cokes, candy bars.  But, after a while, you get use to eating healthy and in turn, you are healthier.  Try it for a while.
For a snack, I bought some dark chocolate.  I didn't prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate at all.  But, it is much healthier and now I'm enjoying the taste.  Also, I bought some popcorn Kernels.  Put in a brown paper bag, with a piece of tape to secure it.  Then, I put in microwave.  It's a great snack and healthier than store bought prepackaged popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment