Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Saturday, March 31, 2012

My bio:  I am a new Christian author from North Alabama who desperately wants to make a difference with the world today.  I hope to inspire, edify, and change the beliefs of others.  I am a fiction author who enjoys writing books that would fit in the children and young adult sections of most book stores. I hope to inspire others and write about things that would help uplift others.  My spiritual life, faith, family and personal life experiences have shown me a deeper sense of who I am, and what I wish to accomplish.  I want to leave a legacy behind of good values, morals, and beliefs to my children and others who have met me along the way.  I have two books currently in production and have come close to completing my third book.

Thank you for your interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment