Things an airline pilot should never tell his passengers:
1. Sorry folks, we are having mechanical difficulties.
2. The airport is full, we are going to have to hang out up
here for a while.
3. Hold on folks, we are headed for some nasty weather.
4. We are going to have to make an emergency landing.
5. Please don't use the restroom, the toilets are not working properly.
6. Keep your seatbelt fastened in case of some unforseen circumstance.
If you are not scared at first, you will be. What does he mean hang out up here for a while?