Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Do not let Fear take control of your life.

God tells us: Fear Thou Not, for I am with thee: Be not dismayed; for I am thy god.  I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee: yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10. These are words to live by.  Everyone has experienced some form of fear in their life.  If you have children than I know you have.  But, realize God is in control.  When you realize that, you will not have fear.  Fully trust in God and allow him to have control of your mind, soul, body and the things you allow yourself to do.
God says in Revelations, I am alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.  I am he that was, and is, and is to come the almighty.  He controls the world.  He controls the wind, clouds, and waves.  He has been to the depth of the sea and to the outmost part of the universe.  He numbers the hairs on your head.  He can create life and he can take it.  When you realize how almighty he is, then you can fully put your trust in him.  He can help you with your problems, but you have to ask him to.  Then allow him to take control of your life and you will become a happier, fearless person.

No comments:

Post a Comment