Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Monday, October 22, 2012

Do not Let Fear Control Your Life/ Part 2

I have written another post about fear and received a lot of response to it, so I decided to add to the previous one.  In this day in time people have constant fear or worries that interrupt their happiness.  I did a post on Trinka Polite's blog called, "Yes I think I'm happy: http://mstrinkav.blogspot.com/2012/07/introducingtracy-kauffman.html

After doing the post I realized more and more people let fear dictate who they are and who they will become later in life.  As I said in my post before, Contentment is what brings you happiness.  If you are not content with your life, you will never fully be able to be happy.  If you let fear control what you do in this life, you can not have contentment either.  I heard a sermon about "Casting All your Care Upon Him for He Careth For You", found in 1 Peter 5:7.  The preacher stated that this verse has several different meanings.  One meaning is to give all your worries or cares unto the Lord for he cares for you and will help you to overcome them. 

What do you worry about?  Most people usually worry about money, health, safety.  If you trust in the Lord, he can help you to overcome your worries.  Yes it takes time to fully trust in the Lord.  I have been a Christian since I was fifteen years old.  That is when I accepted Christ.  At that moment I felt a true sense of peace that cannot be understood by the unbeliever. 

I am a nurse and I know that not one person can really control their health.  You can diet, exercise, and stay stress free but God is the one who controls your life.  I'm not saying those things are not important because they really are.  It is when you place your life in God's hands then you can truly become healed.  God does not answer prayers always the way we want him to, but he will answer them one way or another. 

Prayer is still the number one way to relieve fear.   Without prayer you are not accomplishing anything.  How do you talk to God?  We can wish for a care free world, but that is not always going to happen.  We can pray for one and God may help us to live in the world we have with more peace in our lives.  With Prayer one can overcome all life's obstacles. 

Death is not always a bad thing.  To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.  I didn't say go and do something stupid and harm yourself.  No, that is not the answer.  I have seen people suffer in this life and the family didn't want to let go of their loved ones.  Then after much prayer they realized that their loved ones were tired and needed the rest of death.

Any questions can be related to me at this blog:

I will not respond to any hateful comments from the unbeliever.

No comments:

Post a Comment