Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Monday, April 9, 2018

My Lord is my Shepherd




My Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want
He is my dearest friend and confidant.
He makes me lie beside the still waters,
He gives peace to all his sons and daughters.
He restoreth my soul and giveth me life,
in the path of righteousness, He keeps me from strife.
For his name sake, He remains close and near.
Threw the shadow of death, I will not shed a tear.
I will fear no evil, for he is with me.
He sets a table before me in the presence of my enemies,
at his throne in glory, I will fall on my knees.
He will anoints my head with oil, and set me free,
always goodness and mercy shall follow me.
For all the days of my life, I will live up above,
and will dwell in the house of the Lord, with his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment