Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

One person can make a difference

Recently Marina Keegan, a Yale columnist died in an accident just after graduation.  In her last column she wrote that "We’re so young. We’re so young. We’re twenty-two years old. We have so much time." It is so sad to see a young person with so much potential die an early death, but this should tell us all that we do not have a promise of tomorrow. We only have today.  We should try to make the best of what we have today.  We should try to accomplish things that matter the most to us. I hope to leave behind a legacy of deep christian beliefs and good morals to my family and others.  I hope no one will ever question what I believe in or what I have hoped to accomplish in my life. I know one person can make a difference in this life.  Look at Martin Luther King Jr, Billy Graham, Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, Louis Pasteur, Galileo Galilei, Lady Diana,Princess of Wales, Anne Frank, Louis Braille, Jane Austin and the list goes on and on.  It doesn't matter if you are a man or woman, boy or girl. You can make a difference and stand for something.
 
 
Louis Pasteur invented the process of pasteurisation and developed vaccines against anthrax and rabies.          

 

No comments:

Post a Comment